Thursday, September 17, 2009

HOW ALLURiNG!

my hair and makeup work has been featured in many local magazines, my work has been on many online sites, my work has been in a couple national women’s magazines (shape magazine, women’s health, and fitness magazine). i am very grateful for all of the amazing jobs and people i have gotten to work with along the way, BUT my long-term goal is getting it in a magazine that has a bigger focus on fashion or makeup. today I have become one step closer to that goal…my work is featured in ALLURE magazine. although it wasn’t a five page spread, it was pretty amazing seeing it in the magazine. so if your in your local grocery store or book store pick up this months ALLURE and play the “can you find preston’s picture page.” watch out vanity fair here i come…

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Preston! It was so fun to see you at the salon in action on Saturday!

    XXOO

    Dixie

    ReplyDelete