Saturday, September 12, 2009

it's me! it's mE! it's ME!



i like to think that i lead a simply glamorous life….i mean pink and sparkly is for sure my favorite color, nothing is more fabulous then that combination! plus how great is it that i get to fill my day with glimmery eye shadows, lushes lipsticks, shimmery blushes, and candy scented hair products? i actually get paid to make others feel or look absolutely beautiful. i have an artillery of scissors, hot tools, extensions, brushes, and pink clips to assist me in taking over the world and making it more glamorous one face of makeup or head of hair at a time. follow me as i paint, spackle, decorate, shine, spray, buff, and play with my friends!

1 comment:

  1. yeah a new blog to stalk..
    check out ours too.. bladesandcoriwhite.blogspot

    ReplyDelete