Sunday, September 13, 2009

the GLORiOUS HOUSEWiFE



this last thursday, september 10th 2009, i had the opportunity to work with the ultra groovy CODY RASMUSSEN (www.rasimage.com) on a test shoot inspired by the idea of a glorious housewife. the absolutely stunning ELLEN HANCOCK from look models (www.lookmodelagency.com) played the over-worked and yet dazzling wife. she dusted, baked, ironed, and cleaned with such grace and finesse! it was all styled by the ever so lovely and lady gaga look alike PAULiNE MONTUPET (www.paulinemontupet.com). my favorite part of the wardrobe was that she included some type of hosiery in each shot – and i love me some sexy stockings!


as for hair and make-up concept they left it completely up to my vision so i decided to make ellen’s stellar doe eyes pop by using a heavy black liner and adding some feathery lashes to frame their beauty. of course i love that porcelain-like mannequin-ish skin so I made the complexion as perfect as possible using laura mercier’s tinted moisturizer and concealer (www.lauramercier.com). i left the lips very neutral or beige -- i really am a boy who truly LOVES brown lipstick, the girls tell me i'm crazy. as the shoot progressed i added more shine and sparkle with lipgloss with each look. the hair i wanted to have a sexy wavy look and added hair extension to make it super full. Of course through out the course of the shoot I got bored and made sure that each photo the hair looked a little bit different in each shoot.


eat your heart out blair waldorf....THiS is a headband!

pauline putting the finishing touches on the outfit. pins and clips make the wardrobe work.

ellen working the iron with her little fuzzy friend.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, <3 you Preston! I love getting to read what products you used on me... I always forget! Loved the Laura Mercier... I will have to go get some! I think that headband was made for you, BTW. Stunning! ;) Hehe. So much fun!!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete